American Based Addiction Centers
Rockers In Recovery Network
Addiction Detox and Treatment
“What you need to know about substance abuse and other types of addiction help. Find expert help and advice on signs, for addiction treatment, and recovery”. Richie Supa (Aerosmith)
SAMHSA works to improve the quality and availability of substance abuse prevention, alcohol and drug addiction treatment, and mental health services. Information on abuse, addiction, depression, eating disorders, mental health nationwide call 800-662-4357
• National Hopeline Network (U.S.A.) –www.hopeline.com-1-800-SUICIDE
• National Domestic Violence Helpline –www.ndvh.org-1-800-799-SAFE
• National Eating Disorders Association – www.nationaleatingdisorders.org 1-800-931-2237
Find a meeting:
• Alanon- Support for family and friends –www.al-anon.org
• Alateen- Support for teens of addicted family members – www.alateen.org
• Narcotics Anonymous- Support meetings for those addicted to drugs – www.na.org
• Alcoholics Anonymous- Support meetings for those addicted to alcohol – www.aa.org
• Teen Advice/Support –www.teenhelp.org
Sunrise Detox provides professional, compassionate medical detox in the most comfortable setting possible, for all drug and alcohol dependencies. We’ll get you detoxed and into rehab or treatment.
Sunrise Detox is dedicated to providing a positive, motivational, and medically comfortable detox experience for all of our guests. Our detox protocols were designed by our medical director and founder, who is a leader in the field of medically-supported detox. Our 24 hour nursing support and our luxury accommodations (including gourmet meals) help you stay motivated and complete your treatment. Full time professional, charismatic counselors run daily group meetings, and there is at least one AA or NA meeting every night of the week.
With Sunrise Detox, you’ll get back to your new and improved life more quickly than you expect. That’s our commitment to you: follow our program, keep an open mind, and we’ll do more than our part to get you well.
Call 954-491-9700 For Help today
Addiction Treatment Help
Destination Hope is an addiction treatment center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that provides substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment to men suffering from drug or alcohol addiction. Our unique program treats individuals in a comfortable environment where we have helped hundreds of clients break free from substance abuse. Our exceptional Florida drug rehab, alcohol rehab, and addiction recovery program fosters a healthy, constructive and comfortable environment for clients to grow as they achieve their personal goals on the road to recovery.
Toll Free: 877-380-9777